Adage is a web development firm located in downtown Chicago. We've been around since 2001 and specialize in developing custom software, web applications, and mobile applications.
We are looking for software developers and engineers who have serious experience working with C# and developing ASP.NET applications. You'll have the opportunity to interact with clients, work on multiple projects, and collaborate on fairly small teams (2-5 software developers).
The work is exciting, but challenging. You will make mistakes. However, as long as you're learning, improving and committed to your teammates, that is alright by us.
What you'll be doing:
- Building complex web applications, software and mobile applications
- Utilizing ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Visual Studio, Linq, Web Forms, WCF, MVC
- Meeting and speaking with clients to gather requirements and architect applications
- Designing and creating data models
- Maintaining existing web applications for current clients
- Sharing your knowledge with our team and taking time to learn from them too
- Providing input on how to improve the Adage business process using your personal expertise
- Constantly improving your own skills and programming knowledge
We want someone who:
- Has significant experience developing ASP.NET applications (~3+ years)
- Has significant experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Has working experience within a Microsoft development environment like Visual Studio
- Has experience working on multiple projects at once and is comfortable doing it again in the future
- Is proficient with HTML
- Is passionate about their work, motivated to learn and constantly looking to improve