Senior ASP.Net Developer
Adage Technologies, located in downtown Chicago, has been focused on delivering quality, custom web applications since its inception in 2001. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner specializing in Custom Application Development.
Adage Technologies strives to improve every facet of our service offerings and by doing so we must do everything we can to develop our resources. A considerable amount of time and effort is spent on developing our employees through mentoring, developer learning sessions, code reviews, certifications, and peer presentations.
Adage is looking for well-rounded developers who want a challenging environment, have a real passion for technology, a desire to continually learn and improve, and want to surround themselves with like-minded people.
Adage Technologies is not for everyone. We are a unique organization of individuals that enjoy the challenge of problem solving. We respect good programming; and have high expectations of ourselves and each other. We expect to succeed where many others have failed. We do not make up excuses, we find a way.
We know that we ask a lot of our people; that is why we invest 100% in our employee’s technical and professional development and provide exceptional benefits.
- Working as part of a highly skilled and motivated web application development team
- Building web and mobile applications and dynamic components of web/ecommerce sites
- Communicating and interacting with clients to understand business requirements
- Translating requirements into feasible solutions
- Ability to on-board and take ownership of complex projects
- Technical leadership and mentoring of project team members
- Prototyping, designing, and creating data models
- Maintaining existing web applications for current clients
- Constantly improving skills to match the latest application methodologies
- Provide impute on how to improve the Adage business process using personal expertise
- Minimum of 3 years ASP.Net/ C# programming experience and well versed in .Net Framework
- SQL Server experience
- Effectively document code , practice (TDD), unit testing, source control, and code generation
- Working proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and HTML/IDE tools
- High energy and Participation in the technology community
- BS in Computer Science (or comparable experience)
Nice to Have:
- Agile understanding is a plus
- SQL reporting and SSRS/SSIS a plus
- MCPD / MCSD/ MCTS
- Excellent medical PPO from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Dental PPO plan from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- John Hancock 401K with 3% match.
- Profit Sharing plan
- 40 to 45 hour work weeks, and less than 5% out-of-town travel.
- Everyone works out of downtown location, no on-site projects.
- Join a great team and co-workers, there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here
- Two weeks paid time off for the first year, one additional day for each year of service.
- Quarterly company outings and monthly happy hours.
- Casual dress at our office.
- An open layout that encourages collaboration
- Quad-core machines with +10 GB of memory, dual monitors
- Be a part of a rapidly growing and exciting company; help define our business processes using your expertise.
- Plenty of technical training opportunities.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to Microsoft certification testing, preparation, and exam fee.
- 100% of any technical research materials such as books or webinars
- Fantastic training material provided by InnerWorkings
- Mentoring, learning sessions, presentations, and code review
- Great downtown location easily accessible from all forms of transit (EL/Bus/Metra)