We are located in downtown Chicago and have been focused on delivering quality, custom web applications since 2001. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner specializing in Custom Web Application Development. As a software development firm, we strive to create applications that are not only solid technically but provide the best user experience possible. We believe our applications have a huge impact on our customer's success.
We have experienced significant growth in the past 2 years and are looking for someone to help continue that growth. Identifying, recruiting, and retaining quality people is the life blood of our organization. We fully believe that quality assurance starts with the recruiting process.
For the last 10 years, Adage has focused on identifying, recruiting, and developing their people. It is this investment in all of our staff that has produced a employee retention rate over 90%. As opposed to working for a staffing agency, this position will be staffing for our team. We want quality over quantity.
We are looking to recruit entry level employees as well as seasoned veterans. We will expect this person to be able to manage many recruiting efforts for various positions. There will be travel during the college recruiting period and it would be expected that this person meets with more passive candidates as well.
The Campus Recruiter will be responsible for establishing name recognition amongst college students, ultimately branding Adage Technologies as a destination employer. Consequently, responsibilities ofthe Campus Recruiter would include identifying, developing, and maintaining relationships with Academic Faculty, Students, and Career Centers.
- Develop, implement, and improve the recruiting strategy on campus, enhancing the organization's brand and reputation at select local and regional universities.
- Coordinate and participate in campus recruiting activities such as presentations, career fairs, office and campus interviews.
- Establish relationships with placement office directors, faculty and students and initiate activities on campus to promote Adage Technologies at selected schools.
- Manage on-going cultivation and relationship building with students of every level.
- Develop new and innovative methods to differentiate Adage on campus.
- Work with the In-House Recruiter to identify and select candidates. Able to critically evaluate candidates that have the necessary skills as well as the interest to sustain a career long term.
- Record,update and analyze all recruiting data for school initiatives. Work to capture ROI from campus recruiting efforts.
- Ensure accuracy of data within the applicant tracking system.
- Ensure that all applicable social media outlets are being utilized to expand Adage's branding.
- Bachelor’s degree. Concentration in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or related fields helpful, but not necessary.
- Ability to multitask.
- 1-5 years of experience; we are more focused on finding an energetic innovator that can build this position from the ground up.
- Working proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable making presentations.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, attention to detail, be a strategic thinker and a self-starter.
- High energy and motivation to learn.
- Experience with managing social media outlets such as Facebook Pages, LinkedIn Company accounts, YouTube channels
- Interest and experience with emerging technologies a huge plus.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours (8 am- 6pm) i.e. when traveling, attending campus events, etc.
- Significant travel required.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Excellent medical PPO from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Dental PPO plan from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- John Hancock 401K with 3% match.
- Profit Sharing plan.
- 40 to 45 hour work weeks.
- Two weeks paid time off for the first year, one additional day for each year of service.
- Quarterly company outings and monthly happy hours.
- Casual dress at our office.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing and exciting company, help define our business processes using your expertise.
- Plenty of training opportunities.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification testing, preparation, and exam fee.
- 100% of any technical research materials such as books or webinars
- Great downtown location easily accessible from all forms of transit (EL/Bus/Metra)