Adage is a web development firm located in downtown Chicago. We've been around since 2001 and specialize in developing custom websites, web apps, and mobile apps.
Our teams are small so it easy for your influence to be felt through the code you write and the ideas you bring to the table. Don't be surprised to see yourself interacting directly with clients or collaborating often with UX Designers, Web Designers, and Back-End Developers. We're all in it together and work closely as a result.
The work is exciting, but challenging. You will make mistakes. However, as long as you're learning, improving and committed to your teammates, that is alright by us.
What you’d be doing:
- Creating design and usability options for clients using HTML5 and CSS3
- Manipulating Photoshop files and translating them into the web format
- Playing a key role in client communication and project plans by translating business requirements into usable web applications
- Growing your skills in both design and interactivity
We want someone who:
- Has a true passion for design and technology
- Enjoys adding to their knowledge bank with Bootstrap, Node.JS, and Backbone
- Understands the benefits of using a responsive framework, but doesn't always need to rely on it
- Is interested in staying current and applying the most innovative industry best practices to the position
- Has a go-getter attitude, high energy, and love for broadening their skillset