Whether your internal development team needs a little extra guidance, or a current project with an outside developer needs "rescuing," turn to Adage to finish the job right.
Some common complaints include the following:
- "My developer is not calling me back."
- "The company and team I was working with was great but they went out of business."
- "My developer responds to me but it takes a long time to get anything done ... they seem to have gotten busy with another client."
- "When I request a change, changes are made and other problems appear in the application."
- "When making enhancements, it seems like we take one step forward and two steps back."
- "The developer we were working with left the company and no one else at the company understands that technology/product/tool."
Why is Adage different?
- We always respond to customer requests ... big or small. We have support offerings that provide you and your web project with support options that fit within your budget.
- We are stable, profitable,and growing. We have been delivering web sites and web applications to a wide variety of companies for over 10 years.
- While we cannot solve everything in minutes, every client is important and we will always respond to a customer request.
- We write unit tests from day one of development that negates what we call the "domino effect" of changes in one part of the web application affecting another.
- Again, proper programming and testing procedures allow you to keep moving forward with your project, not backwards.
- We have carefully chosen our technology platform and applications we support. Every Adage developer can step into a project where needed.