Whether your internal development team needs a little extra guidance, or a current project with an outside developer needs "rescuing," turn to Adage to finish the job right.
I need better support
- "My developer is not calling me back."
- "The company and team I was working with was great but they went out of business."
- "My developer responds to me but it takes a long time to get anything done ... they seem to have gotten busy with another client."
- "When I request a change, changes are made and other problems appear in the application."
- "When making enhancements, it seems like we take one step forward and two steps back."
- "The developer we were working with left the company and no one else at the company understands that technology/product/tool."
Why is Adage different?
- We always respond to customer requests ... big or small. We have support offerings that provide you and your web project with support options that fit within your budget.
- We are stable, profitable,and growing. We have been delivering web sites and web applications to a wide variety of companies for over 10 years.
- While we cannot solve everything in minutes, every client is important and we will always respond to a customer request.
- We write unit tests from day one of development that negates what we call the "domino effect" of changes in one part of the web application affecting another.
- Again, proper programming and testing procedures allow you to keep moving forward with your project, not backwards.
- We have carefully chosen our technology platform and applications we support. Every Adage developer can step into a project where needed.
I want to enhance
You know you need to make changes to your web site or application but don't know where to turn. Adage can help you combine systems, make an application easier to use, or add features. Anything below sound familiar?
"We are growing and want to expand but we know we cannot do it using this Access database."
What starts out as a great tool using Access or a similar desktop database can be dangerous and limiting. We have turned many Access applications into robust web applications that can be easily shared across your company and with customers in a secure manner.
"Our users complain that our web portal is difficult to use. So, they don't use it."
If your users (internal staff or customers) are not making use of an application that you invested a lot of time and money in, it needs to be fixed. With web applications, usability is just as critical as the functionality.
"We have a lot of changes we want to make but we cannot get it done with the resources that we have today."
Think of Adage as an extended workforce for you. We can step in where needed and either deliver a complete updated solution or work with your team and source control to get more work done sooner. We have a team of experts in all aspects of web development, let them help you!
I am ready to start building
You have researched a lot of software applications and nothing seems to fit your needs however, you still have concerns?
"I have heard that custom developing software for my business is VERY expensive."
The wrong tools in the wrong hands can lead to waste. We have honed our methodology to build only what you need and begin delivering value early in development so your return on investment occurs sooner than later.
"I have found a software solution from a vender in my industry. Why would I want to start from scratch?"
A lot of times, while the software might work for someone with a similar company, too many times we have seen companies spend more on “off the shelf” software for features they will never use and spend MUCH MORE than necessary to bend the software and make it work for them.
"We use spreadsheets to track the data with people in many locations. Files get corrupted and changes lost. Will a web application fix this?"
A web application is a perfect fit for this problem. The spreadsheets can be converted into a database with relationships between the data so that robust reports can be generated. Additional features such as change tracking, notes, etc. We have built very robust workflow systems with the genesis being a simple spreadsheet at the start.
"We had custom software developed for us before and it was a complete failure and waste of money."
Think of software development like building anything. Even with the right tools, in the wrong hands, the result can fall far short of expectations. Our methodology helps you work through what is important for your application and what will provide value day one. With short development cycles, we constantly check back with you to make sure we are on track throughout the project.