In this special event, the Adage SmartSeat SYOS team will present options for automating social distancing via potential future customization to SmartSeat. The SmartSeat social distancing webinar will discuss:
- Acceptance criteria for our proposed solution
- We met with Tessitura power-users to adjust and update our solutions
- Now we are ready to share our automated solution with SmartSeat licensees
Please join us on Thursday, May 21 for a short webinar to review our proposed social distancing options.
If you are unable to attend, we will be recording this session and can share that recording with SmartSeat licensees.
If you not a current licensee and would like to learn more about what Adage SmartSeat SYOS can do to help you socially distancing your venue use the form below to contact Adage.
Webinar Event Description
Event Date & Time
- May 21, 2020 | Webinar 3 PM Eastern
- Adage Technologies
- Claire Young, Project Manager for SmartSeat
- Sarah Bordson, Digital Director for Arts, Culture, & Entertainment
- Ian Xu, SmartSeat Product Architect
- Will Moran, SmartSeat Product Designer